Monday 17 June 2013

Crazy - The Beginning of a Journey

crazy



I would like to officially welcome you to this pointless crazy blog. This is a blog where I just go nuts and write everything that comes to mind, weird or not weird, mildly erotic or not. I don't care. I also want to do my part in wasting some of Google's precious blog space. Let the crazy begin.

First, let's start from the beginning.

Crazy - What does it really mean?

Well my fine fellow or sexy lady. The word crazy can be defined in one of many of the following ways. According to the all powerful

Crazy as an adjective


The word crazy can typically define someone who is mentally deranged (what fun) most often in an aggressive or uncontrollable manner.
Here's an example, "Slim Shady went crazy and decapitated everyone in the room. Why you ask? He can do whatever he wants!"

Crazy as a noun

The word is also a name person who has seriously gone bonkers. I mean really loopy. These people are hearing voices, seeing things, the whole nine.

Even Crazier Synonyms



So what words mean the same thing or nearly the same thing as crazy? Well I'll tell you.
Three words are mad, insane and lunatic. I'll tell you the rest in a later post.
This page in particular.

Where do I fit in this picture?



I think the crazies have more fun. They have such a vivid imagination in such tiny little heads. No fear of anything and the general ability to not give a damn. Sigh, must be bliss. :')



No comments:

Post a Comment